Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Break, Part 2: DATE NIGHT

When I got back from Liberty on Friday, my wonderful boyfriend took me on a date! I threw together an outfit out of some things I had left at home, and my mother gave me some jewelry to wear. Nearly every time that I dress up to go somewhere nice my mom raids her jewelry box and finds bunches of old jewelry that she's been meaning to give me. It's a fun experience.

the flowers Jacob gave me!
Jacob picked me up and we had appetizers at this new Mexican restaurant in Clemmons, El Taquito. I would recommend it. Then we went to a delicious Asian Cuisine place downtown where I got Honey Sesame Chicken. I wish I could have some right now! We had dessert at Ruby Tuesday's and then watched Signs at Jacob's house. I've seen Signs many times, but I actually screamed at the part when the Mel Gibson chops off the alien's hand. Jacob's mom had to come down and make sure we were OK.

The late night made me tired for the fair the next morning, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment