Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Busch Gardens

What a weekend.  Jacob and I didn't have anything exciting to do here at Appalachian for Halloween, so we didn't even get costumes.  But we got a last minute invite to come to UVA for Halloween and free Busch Gardens!  So, of course, we did.  Long story short, we drove around a crazy Boone looking for a costume and ended up with some cheap cat ears.

After a long drive to Virginia, I finally got to meet Jacob's best friend Tyler and his girlfriend Bernice!  It was such a great trip!  We got to see some cool stuff in downtown Charlottesville (like a cute tea/hookah place).  Then we dressed up & did some fun college Halloween stuff.  I laughed more than I have in a while.

Us kittens with Ron &Hermione!


















Sunday we got up wayy early and went to Busch Gardens.  It was a really gross, cold, rainy day, but it was still a great time.  This is the four of us post rain, but pre razor-blade rain from riding on the front row of one of the roller coasters.


After a long drive home last night, we finally made it back to Boone.  I slept a very long time this morning.  I'm really glad we got this opportunity to spend the weekend with these cool folks whom I hope will remain in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment