The best part was our Thanksgiving Day hike. Around 4pm we set off on a beautiful hike. It was a pretty day, fairly warm and sunny. After about 45 minutes we turned around to come back, and it started snowing suddenly!! Had I been alone, it would have been perfect, but being with all those kids (my cousins) made me feel like I was going to burst! It was so pretty and wonderful...they were running and screaming and picking up leaves just because they had snow on them.
with my dad, before the snow:
with my aunt, after the snow:
most of us, after the hike:
Secondly, I feel like now my cousins can really get to know me and me them. Primarily the ones that have been out of the country until now. I am excited for the time I will get to spend with them...especially my adorable baby cousin Margaret Anne!
No comments:
Post a Comment