Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009, meet 2010

SO, as a quick review of 2009:

I spent the beginning of the year in a magical land where I live in the same town as my boyfriend.

Then, after about 2 weeks of this bliss, I am forced to return to Boone for a long semester spent in a long-distance relationship.  Of course, an hour and a half is really not very far, but it does make for a sad couple weeks in between reunions.  This is me enjoying a semi-warm spring day at Appalachian with my roommate Gina.


Anyway, by May 2009 I was home again, for the summer!  I got to go to prom again, hopefully for the last time.


Then I immediately went to the beach with some of my best high school friends.  It seems weird to call them that, but sadly, we have grown farther and farther apart.  We still have fun together though and might even make this beach trip a tradition?!


I spent the rest of summer trying to figure out if youth ministry was for me.  I had a lot of fun and met some great people, but decided that no, it is definitely not for me.  I am happy to say that I am completely happy with where I am and have decided to be a double major, Graphic Deisgn and Psychology.  Here I am with the youth group I worked with.

After a relaxing week at the beach with Jacob's family, I was thrilled to head back to college for my sophomore year...this time with Jacob!  I had 3 great road trips in the fall semester (UVA with Jacob for Halloween, Raleigh with Jacob for a TMBG concert, & Liberty to visit Leanna!).

Finally, I came home for Christmas break to wrap up the year.  I have had the best Christmas I can remember, receiving an AWESOME camera and enjoying some quality time with lots of family.  I think that Jacob and I have finally adjusted to the whole college-together thing, and I am looking forward to a great spring semester!


Moving back in on Thursday!  Yay 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment