Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fad Diets

Well guys, I'm doing something crazy. No, I'm not referring to the fact that I'm blogging for the first time in two years. I am talking about a fad diet. My recent obsession with Pinterest has, of course, sparked a new interest in my fitness and health in general. The site is covered in references to the infamous "GM diet," which has varying reviews. It's not really good for long-term fitness, but is supposed to help you lose a few pounds quickly.

So, yep, today I've starting this ridiculously-restrictive, seven-day diet. Day 1 is melon. Which I hate. But I am one determined lady, so I'm gonna stick it out. Now, I don't allow myself to own a scale, so I wasn't able to record an "official" start weight this morning, but I have an idea of what it would be. So let the "fun" begin! I'm intrigued and can't wait to see if this thing actually works.

And just in case my mother is reading this, yes, I have read about the possible side effects and know the scenarios in which I should stop the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment