Day 1 was not pleasant, but certainly wasn't impossible. In fact, if you like melon, you may not have minded it. I was planning on just sticking to melon the first day and making the soup for Day 2. However, as dinnertime approached, I found myself about to vomit at the thought of the cantaloupe that was waiting for me in the fridge. So, I went ahead and made the Wonder Soup. This soup is supposed to supplement your GM diet and can be eaten as often as you like throughout the 7 days. You are allowed to change the soup a little bit, based on your taste. I took out the traditional recipe's cabbage and added in several vegetables from the acceptable substitutions list. Here is my recipe:
4 envelopes Lipton onion soup mix
2 tomatoes
2 green peppers
4 onions
1 bag corn
1 bag green peas
1/2 head broccoli
1 head cauliflower
1/3 bag carrots
Spices: Italian seasoning, chilli pepper, garlic powder, celery seed
I
decided to make a lot, so I don't have to make it throughout the week.
After a good hour of chopping vegetables, this is what I ended up with!
If you look back far enough, you can see that I got SEVEN containers out of this batch of soup!
Perhaps this is because I was so eager to NOT eat melon, but this soup was SO good! I can't say yet if the GM diet is legit, because I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the week. But so far, it doesn't seem so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment